Built in 1929, the Tudor Arms Hotel more recently served as headquarters for the Cleveland Job Corps, which has relocated to Coit Rd., leaving the eleven-story building at Carnegie Avenue and East 107th Street empty. Cleveland developer MRN Ltd. has acquired the building and intends to return it to its original function as a hotel. Just this afternoon, there was a guy doing touch-up work on one of the doorways.
Polaroid 350 with Polaroid 667 pack film, a little past its prime but still serviceable. 08-06-09.